On today’s show, we want to introduce you to a relatively new investor who is building a really awesome wholesaling business through the use of smart marketing, savvy business skills, and persistence. Lamar Cannon, from the Austin, TX area, shares with us his story of how he got started with wholesaling and uses the sales skills from his previous job to close more deals. No matter what kind of investor you are, Lamar’s story is going to inspire you, motivate you, and help take your own business to a new level.
Listen to The Show on iTunes (Preferred Method!)
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
- Lamar’s first “accidental deal“
- Negotiating directly with a bank
- How to avoid jumping from shiny object to shiny object
- Finding cash buyers
- Dealing with bad neighborhoods
- The right way to answer phone calls as a wholesaler
- How to determine your wholesaling “law of averages“
- Tips for wholesaling with no money
- Plus a lot more!
Links from the Show:
BiggerPockets G+ Account
Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Real Estate Investing
How to Create an Awesome Lead Generating Website in Under an Hour with No Technical Abilities
BP Podcast 021 – Marketing Like a Pro with Wholesaler, Jerry Puckett
Books Mentioned in the Show
In business, be consistent with your strategy and focus on one thing at a time. (Tweet This!)
Be solution-oriented. (Tweet This!)