1. Walk the historic Malecon – The Malecon has recently undergone a facelift and is better than ever. Just over a mile of beautiful ocean front in all the action. Enjoy water features, unique statues and many historic sites along the way. The Malecon also provides great entertainment giving you the opportunity to stop and relax and watch a show. There are the Voladores de Papantla (flyers from Papantla), mimes, clowns and comedians. There is never a dull moment on the Malecon!
2. Go to the beach – The beaches of Puerto Vallarta have everything you need for a relaxing day of swimming and sun bathing. The water is never too rough and is a great refreshing temperature on a warm day. There are also a number of vendors on the beach so you can do your shopping and have lunch without moving from your beach towel. If you prefer to be pampered you can sit out front of any of the wonderful restaurants along the beach to be served your drinks, food etc. For more action you can walk to larger waves to boogie board or join a game of beach volleyball. The beach in PV has something for everyone to love.
3. Enjoy our world class restaurants – You name it Puerto Vallarta has it! From the best late night taco stand to a five star restaurant. From Fantastic Mexican food to Italian, Indian, sushi and the list goes on. Be sure to take the time to enjoy one of the many great local authentic Mexican restaurants, or head up the hill for a romantic sunset dinner. Pick up a restaurant guide and ask locals for recommendations and enjoy!
4. Go on an adventure – There is always something to do in Puerto Vallarta! If you enjoy adventure there are daily tours to various locations in Puerto Vallarta for Zip lining, ATV tours, Bungee jumping, parasailing or even jet skiing. If you desire a bit more of a relaxing day you can take a boat tour, spend the day in Yelapa or have a beautiful dinner and show. It’s great to spend a day doing nothing but it’s also great to get out and see parts of Puerto Vallarta you normally would not be able to. A tour of any kind provides that opportunity.
5. Enjoy affordable luxury – Puerto Vallarta is a great opportunity to do all the spa activities you want to do at home but don’t want to spend the money on. PV has wonderful spas so you can do it all. Enjoy a massage, facial, manicure; pedicure whatever you like for a fraction of the price. Be pampered and relaxed!
There is something great for every person in Puerto Vallarta, can’t wait to see you in town!
Timothy Real Estate Group – An innovative company setting new standards in Real Estate sales and services has the most professional and experienced Realtors in the Puerto Vallarta area who understand the intricacies of Mexican Real Estate ownership, the local market, Puerto Vallarta property codes and regulations and financing. The Timothy Group uses that knowledge to provide a sound analysis on every aspect of property ownership. Timothy Real Estate Group is known for professionalism and experience and they bring this to every transaction they work on for the benefit of Real Estate investors and developers alike. Ask about our Real Estate Listings